HyperMonkey07HyperMonkey07

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Effing Worms Effing Worms

great but

graphics fuck up when i click try again after failing lvl 3, makes it unplayable past that point...

Clear Vision Clear Vision

Great

BUT REALLY BLOODY SHORT! I piss for longer than that!

Flaming zombooka Flaming zombooka

Nice

Simple yet entertaining, maybe stick in a few more features next time? Could also be made a tad more difficult perhaps. I scored 277700

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

It's sushi cat!

Nice game, overall a tad short and too easy but well done anyway

Line Simulator Line Simulator

OMG YES!

Lol, did anyone else get the dinosaur at the end?! Frikkin awesome XD

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

Pretty damn good :)

Great game, although I only realised that I had to fix the balloon manually (and how to do so) half-way through day 4! I don't know whether that's down to lack of instructions in-game or just me being stupidly ignorant but my only real criticism is that it's quite short. Overall it was very entertaining!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Nice and dark :)

Like the twist on the classic fairytale to make it creepy - very nice effect! Thought it was a bit short though and I found it too easy but I am going to play ep.2 right away! :)

1924 1924

Unplayable

Those bleedin speech boxes just make this game practically unplayable! It'd be alright without them...

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

Let's try this again...

Okay, so my last review was deleted for some reason so I'm just gonna say that the colours in the animation are just so damn annoying.
Oh and the author's a douche bag.

PARAGON-pvp responds:

I will shit down your neck.

SoLF: Part 1 SoLF: Part 1

In English, please

Sorry, but if you're going to try and translate the text into English then do it properly